OFFICE REOPENING UPDATE
I hope this message finds you and your family safe and in good health. We all have been through unprecedented times over the last few months, and are all looking forward to resuming our normal life activities.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to providing you with a clean, healthy and extremely safe dental environment.
- Our infection control processes continue to be a top priority for our practice, and we have implemented the highest possible levels for a dental environment.
- Our office continues to follow infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
- We carefully follow the activities of these agencies so that we remain up-to-date on any new guidance that may be issued.
- If you would like more information on the specific protocols we have instituted for your safety, please click here.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We implemented these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask COVID-19 screening questions and we will also give you a short form with the same questions when entering the office.
- When arriving at the office, you may be asked to check in via text message and wait in your car until we send a text indicating that you may proceed to the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Please wear a mask when visiting our office.
- Your temperature will be taken when entering the office.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since they cannot be disinfected.
We know you are eager to resume your periodontal care and are working hard to accommodate you.
- Please bear with us. We have a 6+ week backlog of patients from closing the office. We will do our best to accommodate you. Emergencies will continue to be seen immediately and we expect to be able to see our surgical patients in a reasonable period of time. However, our true difficulty will be our loyal periodontal cleaning patients. I apologize in advance for the delay in being able to see you. Your understanding in these very challenging times is greatly appreciated.
- Appointments will have to be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients until this crisis is over. That may mean that we will be able to offer you fewer options for scheduling.
- We temporarily will need to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at the same time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call (954) 753-2211 to speak with Terri or Pam.
Thank you for being our patient. I truly value your trust and loyalty.
All the best,
Dr. Robert Farbman
Pam, Terri, Jill, Maria & Fabiana
Dr. Robert J. Farbman received his graduate periodontal training from Boston University School of Dentistry, Henry Goldman Periodontal Program, in 1980. He has practiced in the Coral Springs area since 1982. Dr. Farbman maintains active memberships in the American Academy of Periodontology, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Atlantic Coast Dental Association, East Coast Dental Society, and Broward County Dental Society. Additionally, he is an active member of the West Broward TMJ Dawson-Pankey Study Club and the D.E.A.L. (Dental Excellence Advancement and Learning) Study Club, a division of the prestigious Seattle Study Club.
Dr. Farbman is married and has one child. He is supported by a friendly and experienced staff, many of whom have been with him for over thirteen years. He has previously served as the Broward County Dental Association Northwest Regional Director, as clinical chairman of the B.C.C. Dental Research Clinic (Periodontal Division), and continues to be one of their visiting lecturers.
Dr. Farbman consistently participates in continuing education programs, including seminars from the D.E.A.L. study group, the Seatle Study Club (annual conventions), the L.D. Pankey Institute, the Pride Institute, the American Academy of Periodontology (annual conventions), ITI Implants, Sulzer-Calcitec Implants, and the International Academy of Implantology. Dr. Farbman has also completed LANAP proficiency certification and training with the Institute for Advanced Laser Dentisty.
Dr. Farbman's philosophy of care includes technical excellence, an empowered staff, and a caring atmosphere. He works in conjunction with your family dentist to maintain the health of your teeth, gums, and smile.